• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Flints with "hump" on them

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You might even call them and ask why, if they still carry the thin version that that no longer have the wider version listed...maybe they can refer you to their supplier or some other place that has them

I will try the thinner one for now but thanks for the advisement. Pleasantly surprised at the shipping charges - reasonable, methinks. Thanks again. baxter

I ordered and received two each 7/8 X 3/16" diamond wheels and tried one today - worked just fine but a wider wheel would be better; for now I'm doing fine. Thanks again. baxter

Back