• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Flints?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How close are you to Mill Creek on the Union/Alexander county line? The creek itself, has good flint, and there were many ancient quarries along it.

IMG_3665.jpegIMG_3667.jpegReceived my 5 pounds from IMA tonight. Looks like 90 useable for my NWTG, and double that of larger pieces that need work to reduce size, sharpen edge, etc. I’d say absolutely worth the $122.00 I paid just for those 90 as long as they work. I’ll test some this weekend and report back.

View attachment 349364View attachment 349365Received my 5 pounds from IMA tonight. Looks like 90 useable for my NWTG, and double that of larger pieces that need work to reduce size, sharpen edge, etc. I’d say absolutely worth the $122.00 I paid just for those 90 as long as they work. I’ll test some this weekend and report back.
Looks good. You seem to have received a larger proportion of the amber (supposedly French) ones than I did. I found them to be somewhat better

Latest posts

Back