• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

For Real!?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was elk hunting in the Bitterroots in Idaho many yrs ago and when we got out of the mountains and back to the motel after the hunt was talking to another group of hunters. One of them said he was calling an elk and just happened to look behind him to see a mountain lion sneaking up on him. Said the cat took off when he turned and saw him.

Sepiatone said:
hunted2.jpg

Phoney or not, I think that cat is posessed by evil demons. We'd better be careful looking at that pic, or ......

Could be just the flash though. :rotf: Bill

Oops...I have no idea what I did :rotf: I'm still trying to figure out my Commadore 64.

Back