• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

fork horn deer

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Napper

36 Cal.
Reaction score
took a friend out with me today I can still take an elk anyway he got a fork horn buck in the afternoon had it in the truck by 2:00pm and homne by 2:30pom. well have a good evening tom

for lack of a better name longrifle cabeles I think 50 cal with ballett about 70 yards hit him in the spine and top of both lungs didn't go anywhere just went down at the shot. This was his first m/l deer to so was happy for him. tom

Sounds like a great day away from work! I'm headed over to the west side on Saturday for 2 weeks of chasing elk. It's been pretty wet over here on the east side, so the goretex and wool is going to get a workout again. What unit were you hunting?

Dave

Dave we were in 504 stellea unit just west ot Longview. I did see some elk but both were just spiles so had to let them go. they would have been a long shot though about 125 yards. well good luck tom

Back