• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

free walker worth it?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brain

36 Cal.
Reaction score
hell yeah it is.
just traded a few thompson mags for a navy arms walker colt.
i knew they were a larger pistol, but holy cow is it huge.
50 grns of 3f sounds like it should get something done.
came with a holster, i'm thinking about open carrying it around town.

Open carry that and old ladies will faint,the sheriff will fidget and guys like me will grin. :)

Don

If ya cary it through the entire town while walking you'll be more man than most with that HOG LEG :hatsoff:

Unless that holster comes with a back brace you'll be leaning to the far right before you get half way thru town. :rotf:

When i carry mine holstered i put the belt around my neck not my waist. I don't think i could keep my pants up wearing it around my waist. Might need suspenders.

Mike

Half way through town you had better switch hips
or you will have walked in a circle and never get
to the other end of town.

Simple solution to all those problems: carry two. Good aerobic exercise. :rotf:

I'm right handed, so I put the Walker on the right hip (strong-hand) and the third model Dragoon on the left hip! Shoot the entire competition sometimes that way...Balance is the key :rotf: .

You're right about the work-out though! Good exercise wearing over nine pounds of iron thunder while you're shooting the rifle off-hand for score :haha: . Draws quite a few second-looks around the Range too, especially from the super-fast IPSC guys with the high-cap mags :grin: .

Happy Thanksgiving to ALL!

Dave

brain said:
just traded a few thompson mags for a navy arms walker colt.

Hopefully you aren't talking Thompson 50 round drum magazines as those would be worth way more than any Navy Arms Walker.

Back