• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

From Ontario Canada

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1shot

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

New (to blackpowder) love reading the forums, I've already learned a huge amount here...
Born in England 1972 moved to Canada six years ago- I'm an auto mechanic, love Bowhunting/fishing/shooting. One Deer to my name, tos of Geese/Rabbits/Squirrels etc.

Long live the black sparky stuff! :grin:

1Shot

Welcome to the fire man!
Always good to see fellow Canadians around.This here is a real good site to learn about muzzleloading,don't be scared to ask questions.

Hi Ger here from Ontario...been lookingg around the site...learning a few things...hope to learn enough to bag my first "smokepole" deer this year!!

:hatsoff: Welcome 1 Shot,I too am still hopeing for my first B/P deer. What style of rifle are you shooting?
Soggy

Hi 1Shot. Welcome aboard. Always a pleasure to meet a new friend from up north. :)

Great to see you here, 1shot! I just started shooting this year and I am in love with my Pedersoli Mortimer .54 flinter. I like shooting it way better than any of my centrefire guns. I am just starting to get some decent groups from the sitting position at 50 yards, although offhand most of my shots land about a foot down and left of POA. BTW, where are you in ON? It's a very big place, you know (bigger than Texas!).

1shot,
Welcome to the MLF, always nice to see
our friends from up north in the group. Lots of friendly
folks and information here. Hope you will visit
often and contribute when you can.
again welcome and stay active
I am snake-eyes :hatsoff:

Back