• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Gary: pic's from Log Cabin!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BLAHMAN

50 Cal.
Reaction score
As requested, here are some gun pics from Log Cabin

100_0941.jpg
[/img]

100_0932.jpg
[/img]

100_0938.jpg
[/img]

100_0949.jpg
[/img]

100_0933.jpg
[/img]

More to follow!

Never been there but looks like a great place... :thanks:
for the pics.
snake-eyes

Snake-eyes, for all the farther it is for you, you owe it to yourself to go. You can spend a whole day there easily. Don't bring money :imo:

Hank

excuse my ignorance :eek: :eek:
but whats the tunnel on top of the barrel for?

Why the sheetmetal over the barrel?

It prevents sunlight or heat rising from the barrel from distorting the sight picture. Some modern sniper rifles have a retractable shade now and it's interesting to see how, in some cases, we've gone full circle in inventing something, discarding it or forgetting about it, and then reinventing it again.

Thank you Blahman! :hatsoff:

Their museum is really awesome! Also hold hands on crafting on their grounds. Used to have a good shoot there in Oct. But were forced to end it due to sanitation regulations.
Stinkkoat

Sight shader :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

What it's really for is to keep the guy next to you from cheating off of you!

rabbit03

I hope those pics will do. I also took some of the museum and of the overall shop.

Stinkboat is partially correct about the shoots, the Medina Regulatory Powers to Be wanted them to have all sorts of permits for this, permits for that, regulations for this, that and everything else. It was just a big hassle, so they quit puttin up with the hassles.

Every once in a while they will hold a shoot. The range is always open though.

mr. kindig and ozzy the gunsmith are great too. barreled up a .50 underhammer for me, great job at a reasonable price. i agree the museum is worth the trip. i am lucky enough to live close by. i just have to behave with the credit cards when i go in there. makes staying married easier.

Back