• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

G'day from down under

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andrew Halsey

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Hi from Australia. :hatsoff:

I've been shooting muzzle loaders for about 4 years now. I'm a member of a muzzleloading club & we shoot both competitive target shooting & traditional targets.
Our club shoots every thing from flintlocks to BP cartridge, including shotguns & pistols.

I also do reinacting, concentrating on 1850's/1860's Australian goldfields & bushrangers (similar to your outlaws).

Welcome.
Sounds like you would be a good guy to do Cowboy Shoots here in the U.S. what with your 1850-1860s reenacting. We have a 21 year old girl in our reenacting group that has a wall full of tropy's for 20 Ga. shotgun, .45 cal pistol and 30-06 rifle.

A big Texas howdy to our new friend from halfway across the world! Welcome aboard. Your reenacting sounds like a lot of fun. :)

Hi Bubba,
there's a few other Aussies around here so you're not alone.
G'day from Tassie. Welcome aboard.

Smokey. :thumbsup:

welcome to the borad .great place ,lots of fine people here and a world of info,on most any subject :thumbsup:

Latest posts

Back