• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Gettin close!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dlpowell

40 Cal.
Reaction score
Last night on the way to a clients house, 8 hens crossed the road in front of me.

I stepped on a rabbit while in the clients field.

On the way home a doe was gettin some dinner not 20 yards from the road.

Oh yeah, the warning ticket for 51 in a 40 topped the whole evening off!

Know what you mean...can't wait til hunting time.

Let me know what part of town you got the ticket in so I can be extra careful!

Some pre-season scouting is always a good thing, it wets the appitite for the hunt that follows.

Your lucky with a warning out here they start writing for 6 over for $65-$70 bucks. :cursing: :surrender: :shocked2:

Out on Franklin and about 78th ave ne where it drops to 40 mph.

Sr James, where do you go shootin? I drive over to Lexington.

I have to admit I drive to fast in the Ranger.

I've made a conscious effort to slow it down since then.

That ticket would of probably been close to $150.00.

I've been in the woods three times this week and have seen deer twice now. When everything falls into place I am going to punch one with the new .40. Yall must not have much crime in your town. If I were to write a ticket for less than 15 over the limit I would get some grief over it.

Yeah this year will be my first year muzzleloading. I got my traditions kentucky .50 cal. I get to hunt the youth season here in Illinois on October 10-11. I can't wait!

Back