• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Glad to be with you'ens

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lyman

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Been looking for a muzzle loader site and was recommended to check this one out. I've been at it for about 25 years and have strayed to modern a few times but have always come back. Now that my wife insisted I catch up to the 21 century I got this computer. It made a monster out of me.I shoot a 54 lyman, 54 lyman pistal and a 50 traditions. Cast my own ammo and hunt behind the house. Thanks for taken me in.
Bob

Howdo RB's .. and welcome to the site! Yessir them computers have a way of makin animals of us all! :grin:

Davy

roundballs,
Welcome to the MLF,glad to have you
with us. Friemdly folks and information here.
Visit often and contribute when you can..
again welcome and stay active
I am snake-eyes :hatsoff:

Welcome to the best muzzleloading site on the net, hope you enjoy yourself! :hatsoff:

Back