• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Good Morning From Boca Raton, FL

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GLOCKer

32 Cal
Reaction score
Good Morning All.
I have been interested in trying out black powder for a loooonnnnnnggggggg time and have been kicking myself for not getting a black powder revolver back when I considered them inexpensive. Recently I started watching online auctions for cap and ball revolvers and I just scored one for $84 and shipping. I'm excited to learn how to do this without blowing up a gun and loosing fingers. :) One of my first posts after this will be to figure out exactly what I have - I know it's a .36 cal replica of a Colt 1851 Confederate Navy, but not who actually manufactured it.
-John

Back