• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Good Traders

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bought a .54 TC Renegade with peep from Salvadore Bonventre "Concretes". Received promptly and rifle very much as described. Good communication. Good pricing. NEVER received a better packaged firearm, no idea how he was able to package so well. Would not hesitate to buy again from this member. Thank you!
he does good business

Thought I'd float this thread as a place to recognize forum members that are known to be good traders.
Good comments only, please. There are other threads for outing scammers.

My recent good traders:

Justin .44
Prairie Dawg
rick1964
BillinOregon
joekido1

wm
im not very smart at putting things on here. ive been doing business with BORN IN THE USSR . He has been such a pleasure to do business with. His honesty is 100% and his items are shipped fast and are packed with the upmost care. when he packs it. you dont have to worry about damage during shipping. look forward to doing more business with him in the future

Gosh, let's see. My first transaction on here was through @BillinOregon 13 years ago. I've bought several guns, on multiple sites, from him. ALWAYS A Class Act to deal with.
My last Transaction was with @bornintheussr. Honest, upfront, clear, concise, professional, great shipper, my only complaint is I have missed some wonderful pieces by dragging my feet.
@GREZ55
@denster
@rich pierce
@ajbennettnc
@rick1964
@BigSkyRambler .
I'm sure the list goes on and on. My eyes hurt after going through 19 pages of PMs.
I never thought about how much I've gotten from you outstanding guys.
Thanks to all of you.

Last edited:
@vintagedan sold me an original Birmingham 16 Bore percussion Fowler on here. He didn't represent the gun correctly. THE Gun was in MUCH better condition. The Wood is Fantastic, incredibly fast ship, professional packing. I'd buy from him anytime.
I hope the pics show the figure and do it justice.
20240627_151845.jpg
20240627_151832.jpg
20240627_151816.jpg
20240627_151801.jpg

Last edited:
Back