• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Got a great deal today ----I think!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pharmvet

36 Cal.
Reaction score
Went into a local pawn shop today and found a Thompson Center Hawken 50 cal. in "like new" condition for sale. Dickerd with the owner and walked out with the gun for a $100 bill. The gun says 1970 to 1995 25th aniversary. I feel like this is a good deal?? What do yall think.

Went into a local pawn shop today and found a Thompson Center Hawken 50 cal. in "like new" condition for sale. Dickerd with the owner and walked out with the gun for a $100 bill. The gun says 1970 to 1995 25th aniversary. I feel like this is a good deal?? What do yall think.

Outstanding!!

Way to go Pharmvet. I have one I bought in the same like new condition, also for $100.00.
It must be a Texas thing.
Where in Texas are you? I'm in Fort Worth.
Jim

Pepperbelly, North east TX around Texarkana. I think its cause we dont have a muzzleloading season and regular season is about over here.

pharmvet,
very good deal!!!!! i would say.
HAVE A SAFE AND HAPPY NEW YEAR
snake-eyes :peace: :) :thumbsup: :)

Wait, did you say it was marked as a 25th Anniversary piece? Those are non-firing replicas that sold new for $59.99 a few years back...I'M KIDDING, I'M KIDDING! Helluva deal. You won't regret the purchase. Congrats.

Faannnntastic!!
Heck, I'm still kicking myself for missing out on one 2 years ago for $225.00!!

Considering I just sold an unfired TC Hawken barrel on ebay for $130.00 I think you did well.

Outstanding!!

I agree wholeheartdly...." sometimes you get the bear, sometimes the bear gets you"...I have been lucky myself, a time or two, However, most of the time it's that dog gone bear's turn.....right roundball? :crackup: :crackup:

Happy New Year fellows!

Russ

pharmvet
:what:Now don't you feel like you took the poor pawn shop owner, :nono: and that you really should go back and slip him another hundred and still have a good deal? :crackup: :crackup:
You did very well! :thumbsup:

Woody

Latest posts

Back