• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Got a rabbit!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fantastic, Brits. You are putting us all to shame, and with a smoothbore. Keep up the good work.

Spence

Yes, that's gettin' it done all right!
:thumbsup:

By the way...what is the white bird hanging around back?

roundball said:
Yes, that's gettin' it done all right!
:thumbsup:

By the way...what is the white bird hanging around back?

This one;

Actually the camera is wrong some, they are more blue and pink breasted. Our wood pigeon.
Took it with shot around thirty yards.
I photographed this one in our back yard a few weeks ago.

B.

Love the picture...that's quit an audience you got there! :thumbsup: :haha:

Years since I kilt a bunny wabbit :( They are rare around here lately...used to get limit most days out, haven't shot at one n like 6-7 years! Nice doing !!

Nice one mate ! :thumbsup:
Will let you know when the Trade gun arrives and when I cast some balls
Cheers
Reiver XXV

azmntman said:
Years since I kilt a bunny wabbit :( They are rare around here lately...used to get limit most days out, haven't shot at one n like 6-7 years! Nice doing !!
Try harder!

70869d2e9419255908f263acdb3950a9722e762669dd89b9a8de34bd435737ca.jpg

Is that a smooth bore "Buffalo Hunter" by Navy arms or is it rifled? If rifled did you get the rabbit with round ball or minie?

Excellent photos and beautiful country you hunt in. Thanks for sharing and continue to do so.

Nicely done Brits. We have some doves that look similar to your pigeon. Ours are powder gray with a black ring around their neck. I was told that they were blown to Florida, during hurricane Andrew, from the islands. They were pretty common there and I have seen them here in Tennessee. We have a dove season, (morning doves), but the ring necks do not count against your take because they are not indigenous here or in Florida......Robin

Last edited by a moderator:
Back