• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Got a Second Doe tag!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gmww

70 Cal.
Reaction score
My daughter and I both drew a second doe tag this year! In Wa. state your allowed one deer tag and it's usually a buck only except in some areas. Being more of a meat hunter we hunt whitetail does in an either sex area. They offer a limited amount of second doe tags and we both drew one! :grin:

Nice! but I kinda feel sorry for some you guys out there. Here in my little State I can buy over the counter 4 Doe tags and 2 either sex tags, between our muzzleloader season and shotgun season that I can take all with a muzzleloader. :grin:

Your lucky. It used to be we could hunt during all the seasons. Now we have to pick between Archery,
ML, Modern. That's it. :cursing:

We basicly have unlimited doe tags and a really good chance at a rifle or muzzleloader buck, here in ND. I shot 6 deer including my (over the counter) bow buck, and all the meat was eaten by Feb. Can't wait till this season.

Wish we had that many deer around here to support such a bag limit. I'd replace most of my beef with deer is I could.

We are over run with them, they opened up a speacial september season last year and will have more in the forseeable future until we bring the numbers down. They never meet the harvest numbers though so I'm betting a natural disaster is the only thing that will bring numbers down to a normal level.

Back