• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

got our primitive huntin camp set seen a ton "o" elk

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greenmtnboy

62 Cal.
Reaction score
set up and ready to go

DSCF4852.jpg

DSCF4855.jpg

DSCF4856.jpg

DSCF4857.jpg

Man have you got it made. I love to see those pics. You got a special helper there. My little girl loves to hunt too. We are lucky!! One day we are gonna come up there and hunt with yall. What all do you guide for. Just elk or cats too? Please keep the pics coming.

Great Pics...

Good to know I'm not the only one that hunts with my Border Collie!.. :grin:

Pretty country. It looks like you went for stratagy, rather than comfort, in setting up your camp :thumbsup: .

I'm thinking it only takes around three elk to make a ton, so I'll bet anything you saw MANY tons "o" elk :rotf: . Bill

Nice pics. :thumbsup: I`m glad to see you have a little helper with you. :wink: As well as the dogs.

Great pics. Love to see that country and mountains. Good for you taking your daughter along! Or, did she take you???

Again beautiful pics. Where are you out of? Do you guide, and if so where do I get information? Is it a lottery?

Back