• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Got the call from TVM

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Macon Due

45 Cal.
Reaction score
Got the call I've been hoping for from TVM! Matt said my stock is cut out and build starts late this week. He thought around 3 weeks from late this week it should be ready.I'm hoping to get the 'shipping call' by Sept. 2nd. We went over all the details and finalized a couple of things.Matt sure seems like a nice guy. Boy......I can hardly wait! Guess I better get my new shot pouch and a horn done.
Macon

Was it a fowler that you ordered? It's sort of like waiting on christmas,..only on steriods isn't it. :grin:

Stump
There will be pictures !

majg
I sent the deposit on Jan.22 and on Jan. 27 I e-mailed them and they said they had received it.

Bassett
I ordered an Early Lancaster rifle.It will have Matt's reddish finish on it with wooden patchbox. 42" swamped B.weight Rice barrel, lightly antiqued steel. Davis 'early style [Jaeger type] triggers with the early Virginia trigger guard.Iron tipped ramrod but with the iron tip 'down'..[not visiable when it's under the barrel].Large Siler lock and White Lightning vent liner. The rifle will be left handed. Two small inlays,one in cheek piece and one under thumb.
Sure seems like it's been a long wait.
Macon

Care to donate your old rifle to a needy and well deserving fellow black powder nut? :haha:

OK thanks My deposit was done March 3rd,for an Early Va guess I have a good bit more waiting to do :( but maybe sooner than before :idunno:

WOW!! I gotta be close. My date is January 26th. You said you are expecting yours in Sept.?? I guess they must be behind then. Hopefully I am getting a call real soon. Tom.

HH
Yeah my date was Jan.22 I believe and they will start the build late this week.Matt said about 3 weeks to complete so should be first week of Sept. by the 10th anyhow.Hopefully sooner! If you are only about 4-5 days behind me............
Macon

About right Macon, Matt/Richard started on me Mon July 18 and my E Va arrives tomorrow 12th. Just in time to blast away for the weekend

Great news Lead!!........I bet you love it,have fun and be sure to post some pix!!
Macon

Latest posts

Back