• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Got them movin!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That sure is a tall rack on that first buck...not wide enough to get out past his ears but good gracious its tall !

They are moving around me, but all pretty much at night. The season hasn't been done that long that they've forgotten yet. Especially guys like this....

PICT0231A.jpg

Actually, that's not from this year and he ended up on my wall after a 54 PRB found him, but what the heck.... :grin:

give that one a couple years and he will be something. We are not allowed to feed deer in Illinois because of CWD. In the spot I hunt next fall we have to clear off some Autumn olive and this seems to draw the deer.

Back