• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Graf Powder

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the lady from graff told me this past week it was made in germany,,wacon did make it before but it this german name wich i cannot how to spell at this moment,,I have used both graff and the german brand for years just as good as your favorite and from graf was a couple dollars cheaper per pound,wich we buy the case,,

Hi here in Australia wano is mostly the Only BP powder we can get manely some lucky fellas can get Swiss 2ff &3fff is around $ 125.00 a Kilo.and don't start me on finding Caps there anit any to be found near me in NSW

Latest posts

Back