• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Great Deal

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DEMON

32 Cal.
Reaction score
I just bought a southern mountain rifle kit from a friend of mine. He's had it for years and never worked up the nerve to try and build it. One of the kits that Golden Age Arms sell. Are they still in business? Well, anyway, I got the deal....$100.00. I can't remember the last time I got an offer like this. Demon

Golden Age closed their doors. But the good news is that all parts were factory made and as far as I know all of good quality. The sad part is you paid too much. I can offer you a chance to recover your money because I am such a swell guy. Sand the gun to me for a no hassle return of your money. :winking:

Back