• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

FOR SALE Green Mountain .45 cal unfinished kit

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
This use to belong to my fathers friend who was a rifle builder. After his passed away we inherited lots of unfinished stuff, this one was sitting in my closet for many years. He went as far with this kit as glass bedding otherwise please check many pictures.

I see this barrels go for crazy $$ on evel bay so I figured out this whole thing with stock/lock and barrel for $495 shipped would be good deal for somebody

20240630_111612.jpg
20240630_111621.jpg
20240630_111837.jpg
20240630_111842.jpg
20240630_111903.jpg

Just a few comments on the unfinished rifle. The lock and trigger guard are Thompson Center. The stock is a full length aftermarket stock for the T\C. The barrel is Green MT (I own 3 GM's and they are all excellent shooters. Much better than a T\C IMHO)

Look's like most of the work has been done. With a careful finish it would make a fine looking rifle. The price seems very fair. (And I'm not getting a paid endorsement for this!!)

We probably shouldn't talk too much or mention things against the sellers items or actions in a for sale ad. Might get a warning like I did. Not telling anyone what to do or being negative. Just a respectful opinion so others don't get a warning and or account access limited. These days it's probably better to just pm the seller and not say anything at all in the for sale ad that's not related to you purchasing or interested in the item. This is not an open discussion forum any longer. Lots of rules.

We probably shouldn't talk too much or mention things against the sellers items or actions in a for sale ad. Might get a warning like I did. Not telling anyone what to do or being negative. Just a respectful opinion so others don't get a warning and or account access limited. These days it's probably better to just pm the seller and not say anything at all in the for sale ad that's not related to you purchasing or interested in the item. This is not an open discussion forum any longer. Lots of rules.
I'm fairly new here but I think all this regulations posted in

CLASSIFIED GUIDELINES​

Latest posts

Back