• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Greeting from California

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BarneyFife

32 Cal.
Reaction score
My first post-a newbie to muzzleloader rifles, have several cannon-built em. Background in things that go boom. A special welcome to my Polish brother and new addition.

Hope to learn a lot from the experts in this forum and learn to appreciate those that settled this great country-and those that were here first as well.

The Barn

Thanks Blizzard,

Spent a little time in North Carolina, had a few brews in Fayetteville, a load of jumps in Fort Bragg and one heck of a lot of running at 4 am.-Nice country and one of my favorite states. I did some shooting but no blackpowder!

Barneyfife,
I knew it was just a matter of time,before
a Barneyfife would show up.One bullet and all!
Welcome to the MLF Barney. It ain't Mayberry
but it is real close as far as friendliness goes.
Hope you visit often and contribute when you
can.
I am snake-eyes :hatsoff:

A big welcome to the forum from the other side of the Big Pond,Barneyfife :wink:
:hatsoff:

Thanks Snake Eyes! I figgered that since I carry one bullet this forum was for me!

The :thumbsup: Barn

A warm welcome from a newbie dreaming of California on such a rainy day over here in Lublin :grin: .

Kropek,

Looks like you have a week of rain in your parts. Keep your powder dry!

Take care!

Silas

Welcome to the camp, glad to see another good man from CA.! Lot of fine folks here on the this forum ready to help you with any problems or questions you might have. :hatsoff: Fat Jack

Back