• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Greeting from SE IN

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wayne Combs

40 Cal.
Reaction score
Hello folks.I've been visiting the forum for a couple of months now,and have been impressed with the wealth of knowledge here.I,ve been shooting flintlocks since the early 1970's,and hope that some of the things I've picked up over the years can be of use to a fellow shooter out there someday. Thanks for the great forum and allowing me to become a part of it.Wayne

It's us that should thank you for becoming a member, without people, this forum is just empty cyber space...

You are not alone, many new members wait in the wings, getting a feel for the forum, it seems to be a common practice...

I suspect that some new members are reluctant to post because they got snapped at by crusty members on a lesser forum...

That won't happen here, we seem to have more respect than other places, so I'm told...

Welcome and thanks...

Welcome to the camp Wayne. Ya found the right spot. Great bunch of people here, and a lot of good useful info. So pull up a stump, fill a cup with coffee and sit a spell.

Welcome, Wayne... Do you get over to the NMLRA to visit and compete? Just curious... This is a good place for information... There's a lot of knowledge stored in these pages and more to come... :)

Welcome to the forum.I live in Indy,and go to friendship every June and September to the shoots.I don't compete,but have a good time looking around and resupplying.Coming from SE indiana,you must be pretty close,I'm about 100 miles one way.Maybe we'll see you there.

wcc: A Big Welcome to the Camp !! I also got started in the 70's. It's a fun Sport. It's great being around people that believe as you do. That's how I feel about this forum, I may never meet these fine folks, I know I can come to the forum and learn something I didn't know before. So kick back and enjoy yourself. Take care, Steve (Mtn-Man2u) :)

Wayne: Thank you for joining.
I only wish more of the people who visit this Forum daily would take a few minutes to join.

As you have gathered, this place is friendly and informative and the more people we have as members, the more information we can share.

Again, Welcome to you!!

Thanks to all for the hearty[url] welcomes.In[/url] answer to the Friendship shoots,I live about 20 miles north of there,can be there in about 25 minutes.I used to shoot mostly primitive range,but I got busy working and coaching my boys,so I haven't participated in years. I plan on getting started back shooting there,as soon as I find the little,skinny guy who got his buckskinnin' clothes mixed up with mine.Thanks again for the welcomes and glad to be here.Wayne

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the fire!!! Join us and post a lot. We can learn from everyone here as there is a ton of info and some of the guys actually tell the truth sometimes. :haha:
Now I ALWAYS tell the truth, sometimes though it merely sounds like a bit of a stretch. :bull:
I do a lot of deer hunting and shot one from my tree stand. how it got in the tree stand is still a mystery but............. :haha: :haha:

I live about halfway between Milan and Sunman.I've been been wondering though,how bad the meat got bruised up,when Maxiball shot that deer from his tree stand :winking:Wayne

Back