• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

UPS has outdone itself. I'm actually impressed by how massive of a failure this is, even Kiblers famous crates are no match! INSURE YOUR STUFF FOLKS!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RobertIN

West Harrison, Indiana
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
Unbelievable.
IMG_20240927_180538.jpg
IMG_20240927_180539 (5).jpg
IMG_20240927_180539 (4).jpg
IMG_20240927_180539 (3).jpg
IMG_20240927_180539 (2).jpg
IMG_20240927_180539 (1).jpg
IMG_20240927_180538 (1).jpg

Last edited:
Was going to say the same thing. It . I have seen some very expensive and rare guns broken in half shipping.
It happens more than you think. Insurance is good but it doesn't replace the some things.

Was going to say the same thing. It . I have seen some very expensive and rare guns broken in half shipping.
It happens more than you think. Insurance is good but it doesn't replace the some things.
The recipient has been so gracious to me, I'm so thankful he is a kind and understanding man. Of course he will be fully refunded.

I will never get back the 50~ hours (I'm slow deal with it) of passion and effort I put into this kit, I'm just hoping for a quick and painless resolution with the insurance claim.

The recipient has been so gracious to me, I'm so thankful he is a kind and understanding man. Of course he will be fully refunded.

I will never get back the 50~ hours (I'm slow deal with it) of passion and effort I put into this kit, I'm just hoping for a quick and painless resolution with the insurance claim.
And the delivery person said? Duct tape will fix it?

Absolutely deliberate, and why everyone needs to hate on every one of these people they know, and there are plenty of them out there, nearly half the population by last check.

That's despicable! Just last week I had a USPS worker stuff a 4" box into my 2.5" mail slot destroying the contents. People like that should be FIRED immediately! The destruction of that rifle goes above and beyond what would be considered normal. I would try to file criminal property damage charges against the worker!

Had a note in my mail box to pick up as package at the PO. Small package would fit in the mail box but was partially open so the folks didn't want me to think THEY did the deed. Package contence was fine as well as the Guys that work in our rural PO. ;) Good guys to work with. :cool:

Back