• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Greetings all....

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LeeSlikkers

32 Cal.
Reaction score
I've been lurking and devouring every scrap of usefull info I can over the last few weeks and since it's apparent I have the bug for this stuff I figured now was a good a time as any to intoduce myself to group.

I hail from SW Lower MI and have high hopes of being up to speed enough in this new stuff to be able to enjoy a fall '05 hunt with a traditional BP longgun. Right now my interests seem to be leaning towards the flint lock but we'll see if that pans out and I can educate myself adequately over the coming months to pull that off in the woods.

I currently shoot an Inline (gasp) but love BP hunting and want to add that extra dimension to my hunt.

Regards to all of you and kudo's to all the excellent information that is passed around here on a daily basis...its a tribute to your/our kind...

I look forward to participating in the near future when I feel I have something worth while to add...

Lee Slikkers

Lee Slikkers,
welcome to the forum glad to have you with us.
you have come to the right place for information. hope you will join in whenever you can.
again welcome and stay active
HAPPY HOLIDAYS
I am snake-eyes :peace: :) :thumbsup: :)

Welcome Lee.Lot of knowledge here to help convert you from being an "inlinefidel".:)

Lot of knowledge here to help convert you from being an "inlinefidel".:)

Ouch! :sorry: LOL, well the real reason for my being here is that I beleive I've seen the light (or is that the flash in the pan) and hope to be able to repent for my sins and add a decent starter Flintlock to my arsenal for the upcoming year.

Lee

I currently shoot an Inline (gasp) but love BP hunting and want to add that extra dimension to my hunt.

Congratulations, you have just took your first step into a larger world...

Welcome to the forum...

But muzzleloaders won't get you thrown in jail when used right...

Take up Cracked Wheat, it's better for you in the long run... :crackup:

Latest posts

Back