• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

greetings from Indiucky!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Just Jonna

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Dear fine Gentlemen,
I have been following this forum for a few weeks now, and have very much enjoyed. This a fun board, and very informative also. (my favorite thread, though, is the members pics) Do any of you know if there is a forum that is more for the ladies who enjoy reenacting? My daughter and I are fairly new on the reenacting scene, and don't know many people yet. It would be fun to have some fellowship, even if only in cyberspace.
Thanks!
Jonna

Welcome Jonna, Glad you like the members pics thread, it was fun...

I will try to find you something on the "ladies who enjoy reenacting", but we don't want you to leave us if you find the other... :winking: ::

Welcome Jonna and daughter. I think you will be able to find some things here that will interest you. I know that there are a lot of re-inactors(and some just plain 'ol actors) here, that have wives that participate, so maybe some of them could get their wives to do some writing. Maybe Claude could even start a Forum Fer Females section. :: Who knows, stranger things have happened. :D :D Again, Welcome to the camp.

Hallo and welcome from a fellow re-enactor!

You might want to also try some of these Groups;
18th Century Woman

Rev War Costume

Rev Liste

You know about the George Rogers Clark memorial in Vincennes Ind.?? They have a great re-enactmet there (darn, just finished two weekends ago), sounds like your not too far from there.

David,
I live about an hour or two from Vincennes. I'm in Georgetown, which is on the outskirts of New Albany, or north west of Louisville Kentucky, not far from the Falls of the Ohio. Visit there quite a bit, in fact. Dear Daughter's favorite birthday tradition is to picnic at the Falls.
Anyway, I was going to Vincennes this past Memorial Day, but decided to have a tornado instead. Not sure now which would have been more exciting! :winking:
Thanks for the websites!
Jonna

Welcome ladies. Rick Presley's daughter is sponsering a rendevous in St. George, Kansas, in July. Perhaps they may have a few ideas on who to contact , in your area. You can contact him at [email protected]

Indiucky!?!?

Do ya live on an island in the middle of the Ohio River or something? ::

Welcome to the forum, there's a lot of knowledgeable folks here!

You have found the best Forum on Traditional Muzzleloading on the Net! Great knowlage and information available.Nobody puts anyone down for not being super P.C.I think the suggestion of contacting Rick Presley and His Wife and Daughter is a great idea.I have to travel to West Texas in July and will try to make the Rondy.Glad to have You and Your Daughter in camp.Three of our kids are ladies and they all enjoy Muzzleloading. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Hey Bluegrass...
I just figured that if everyone in Kentucky can call the Ohio River border "Kentuckiana", that it's only fitting for us Hoosiers to refer to it as "Indiucky". I think it's very descriptive! ::

Welcome this is the place. By golly!

Chuck Goodall
"The Original Huntin' Fool"
&
Kanawha Ranger Scribe

Would the middle of the bridge over the Ohio River between Metropolis, Illinois/Peducah, Kentuckey be --
Metro-p-educah, Illi-tuckey ? :no:

Maybe the border between Indiana and Illinois could be Illinana! Would Tennessee/Kentucky be.....
Tennesucky? :haha: HAHAHA!

I didn't really say that. :redface: I am ashamed...

Bluegrass, I was only teasin! My mouth gets me in trouble!Actually, I've never even been to the area much, but I've heard it's really pretty, and good hunting. My grandmother was from Pineville, KY in Bell county. Is that pretty near Tennessee? She always talked about how much she liked it there.

Yep Pineville is close to Tennessee, and I knew ya was teasin', no offense taken. That's what the ":winking:" was for at the bottom of my last post. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

There's a small town named Hazel that sits 1/2 in Kentucky and 1/2 in Tennesee. Small bar called "Border Town" on the Tennesee side, the Kentucky side is a dry county. :curse:
Kennesee?????? ::

Back