• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Greetings from old PA

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Susquehannock

32 Cal.
Reaction score
It all started as a thought at the end of last hunting season. "I need another excuse to be out in the woods. I should get a flintlock so I can take advantage of some late-season deer hunting." Fast forward to this week, and after weeks of research (including perusing the very helpful archives of this forum) I've just ordered my Lancaster rifle kit from Tennessee Valley Muzzleloaders.

I've never built a gun before, but I look forward to the learning experience. I'm sure I'll be turning to you guys for advice plenty of times during this process. I look forward to being part of your community :hatsoff:

:hatsoff: Howdy and welcome to the forum.Good ta have ya here.Good luck with your build.Griz

Welcome to the forum! :hatsoff: Good luck with your Lancaster when you get it. We will insist on pics when your finished. :wink:

PA is a big place, I am in York County. The Tomahawks have their rendezvous in 10 days.

Where are you located?

I've done a lot of hunting in Clarion and Venango counties. There are some pretty nice deer down there.

I see plenty of deer up here. Especially when I'm driving or hiking or riding my bike. Now, when I'm out in the woods with a gun, that's a different story :hmm:

:thumbsup: I've hunted up in Cross Forks for a few yrs.Went to Denton Hill trad week for yrs.Griz

Back