• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

greetings from PA

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spicygunner

32 Cal.
Reaction score
hi im new here, Im from butler pennsylvania and im starting to get into muzzle loaders and hunting, ill soon be getting a .50 cal inline muzzle loader and going on my first deer hunt and hopfully my first deer.

Hey Jacob. I live in Butler also. Work right off main street. Do a lot of shooting at E. Butler Sportsmans Club.

How old are you?

It's always good to see younger folks starting into the gunsports!Welcome to the forum! HopeYou do well on Your hunt.

young gun,
Welcome to the forum glad to have you with
us at the MLF. Its always great to see you young folks
getting involved in the shooting sports...You are our
future and we need all of you that we can get. Hope, in
time, we can convert you to a more traditional gun, but
in the meantime enjoy what you have. Contribute when
you can and have fun.
again welcome and stay active
I am snake-eyes :hatsoff:

Welcome to the best muzzleloading site on the net, hope you enjoy yourself! :thumbsup: :hatsoff:

Welcome Young 'un. Learn what you can here and there's new stuff everyday.

Latest posts

Back