• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Greetings from Texas

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Big John, I see your in Mineral wells. Not too far up the road to Electra and the Red River Renegades. I live in Springtown and Electra is where I go to shoot. Monthly matches. This Sunday is one. Here is some information for you

Just a reminder of our Spring 2023 events. Our Shotgun Soiree is April 13th-16th and any donations of the White Flyer clays (orange) will be much appreciated. Our May shoot will be May 26-28th and we will be looking for prize table donations for that as well. Our Monthly shoot is coming up! February 26th. See you all at the range!

Below is a PDF about the May 3 day shoot.

So much for that idea

Attachments

• RED RIVER RENEGADES.pdf
    218.1 KB · Views: 0
Hello from Weatherford, Tx. I'm member of the Ranger Springs Skinners in Decatur, TX. You're welcome to join us in our monthly shoots at the last weekend of the month. Feel free to join us on our Facebook page

Hello from Weatherford, Tx. I'm member of the Ranger Springs Skinners in Decatur, TX. You're welcome to join us in our monthly shoots at the last weekend of the month. Feel free to join us on our Facebook page
I’ve looked at the page. Seems like you have to dress the part. I punch paper and hunt. Had all the primitive stuff I could handle with Uncle Sam in the 60’s and 70’s. If I misunderstood let me know. Wouldn’t mind shooting closer to home every once in awhile. My hunting is on our old family place in Llano County so that’s a run for me too.

I’ve looked at the page. Seems like you have to dress the part. I punch paper and hunt. Had all the primitive stuff I could handle with Uncle Sam in the 60’s and 70’s. If I misunderstood let me know. Wouldn’t mind shooting closer to home every once in awhile. My hunting is on our old family place in Llano County so that’s a run for me too.
Oh no, you do not have to wear period clothing to shoot. We have members come out just specifically to shoot. I myself wear my everyday clothes at the shoot. If you ever feel inclined, you are most definitely welcome to join us

Back