• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Greeting's From The Deep South

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LouisianaHunter

32 Cal.
Reaction score
I just wanted to say Hello from North Louisiana, Thank's flintlock for the web addy.

I just started using a modern day muzzleloader last year (TC), but the old style with side hammer and front loader's have alway's had my thought's, so here I am to learn the old way's of life.

I look forward to reading your post and learning, remember I'm a rookie and I may ask some really stupid question's but that's how we all learn. :thumbsup:

DACSR
LouisianaHunter

LouisianaHunter

Welcome. Gee, I never get to be the first one to say hello!:haha:

The guys here are awesome and they will tell you that the only stupid question is the one you didn't ask.

Welcome LouisianaHunter,

Get aquainted and feel free to ask about anything you want. Even though a lot of topics get hashed over multiple times, the newer folks ( some with YEARS of experience ) always seem to add a bit more to it making it even more valuable in the telling. You'll never get brushed off or told to just do a search for the answer around here, right boys?
:RO:

LEJ

LouisianaHunter,
welcome to the forum glad to have you with us. you are right LEJ no brush offs at this forum :imo:
LH join in whenever you can.
again welcome and stay active
I am snake-eyes :thumbsup: :) :peace:

LH - I am new here too. Not sure that they'll be able to stand both of us asking stupid questions :: :D

Wess

Welcome.

Don't be afraid to ask a stupid question. Follow my example. You'll never see me flinch when giving stupid answers.

All of us that has survived was rookies once. The blackpowder shooters that didn't ask questions has mostly eliminated themselves from the gene pool.

Back