• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Greetings from Wv

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Burningprince

36 Cal.
Reaction score
Hello fellow BP shooters,looking to make some new friends and gain more knowledge.Currently i have two rifles i made myself one flint the other percussion both .50 cal. and one .32 cal percussion pistol. I also enjoy making all my accoutrements,bags,horns,patches,balls,etc.

Welcome Burningprince :grin:
Lots of info and helpful people here...contribute when you can, and photos are always appreciated :thumbsup:
Shreck

Welcome. You'll find a wealth of knowledgeable folks here. So have a seat, fill yer tin cup as the coffees jest finished boiling.

Welcome Aaron! I see from your profile that you have experience in 'smithing....please don't hesitate to jump in with your ideas!

Welcome to the MLF Aaron! Glad you found us and you have found the best traditional BP forum on the net. Pull up a stump and join us at the fire and share some of your knowledge.

Sounds like you have the hardware AND the experience! C'mon into camp and make yourself comfortable! :v

Latest posts

Back