• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Greetings

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

docf225

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Good evening,
My Parents named me William, my Marines named me Doc.
I am a lifelong outdoorsman, been fishing since I was in diapers and got my first firearm (Daisy Air Rifle) at age 8. Started hunting small game and birds at 16, big game at 18. Had to take a few years off (13) while I visited some of the planet's garden spots. Been hunting and fishing ever since.
I currently have two front loaders in the cabinet a CVA Hawkins in .50 and a Springfield in .58.
For me the four seasons are Trout, Bass, Duck and Deer.
When I can't be in the woods or on the water, I build scale models. I own a small company called Minuteman Models.
I'm married 17 years to Lisa the most understanding woman on the planet who puts up with the crazy work hours and all the "hobbies". :bow:
I am a career firefighter (Lieutenant)with a mid sized municipal dept in SE NY.
Looking forward to meeting all of you and learning more about this sport.

Doc

Howdy Doc and welcome aboard! There are alotta fellers from your neck of the woods on here ... so you should be rite at home here! So pitch in and get buzy! :thumbsup:

Davy

doc,
Welcome to the MLF, glad to have you
with us. Sounds like you will fit in quite
nicely around here. Visit often and contribute
when you can.
again welcome and stay active
I am snake-eyes :hatsoff:

Howdy Doc.

You just found the best muzzleloader site on the planet, welcome aboard.

Back