• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Greetings

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Millermpls

40 Cal.
Reaction score
Urban dweller here, with a fair amount of experience with modern firearms. I primarily shoot revolvers and pistols, but also enjoy shhoting 20th Century military rifles. I am also a history nut and have had an interest in the development of weapons since I was a kid - sadly a long time ago :wink:. Until recently, my 'collecting' was limited to reproduction edged weapons. However, I have recently begun adding BP to my collection. Sad to say, I have not yet fired any of a few acquisitions. I am hoping that the membership will help with a host of FNG questions to assist my transition to BP. With the weather here in the northlands, learning will be theoretical until spring.

Thanks in advance for tolerance for a 'newby'.

Welcome to the addiction. There's a couple centuries of collective knowledge here and you're welcome to call on it whenever a FNG question jumps up and gives you a smack! :thumbsup: :haha:

Back