• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Griz Claw Collar

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Here is a Griz claw collar I put together using the brass beads and otter fur wrap on a rolled canvas body.

P8120011.jpg

I wonder what Old Buck Eye did with all of those grizzy bear claws that Capt. Bonneville saw him collect? :hmm:

The trick to it is KILL the bear before you pull his claws Cooner!! :rotf: Fred :hatsoff: nicely done guy.

You better watch out Cooner, that thing will bite yooooooou!! :rotf: :rotf:
I didn't know you done bear pedacures! Sorry couldn't help myself! :youcrazy: :rotf: :rotf:

Hey guys, I am green. :rotf: I wouldn't want to hurt a poor lil' grizzy bear. I made these claws out of maple and then used the LMF Honey Maple stain on 'em then varnished them pretty heavy to give 'em the waxy look of real claws. Glad ya like 'em. It was a fun project.

Cooner54 said:
I made these claws out of maple and then used the LMF Honey Maple stain on 'em then varnished them pretty heavy to give 'em the waxy look of real claws.
And i thought i found an 'Old Grizzly Fighter' showing us his trophy. :(

Looks great Cooner.Well done. :thumbsup:
:hatsoff:

Cooner
Great work! I am constantly amazed at the sheer amount of talent on this site, beautiful.
Jet90

First time I saw them I thought so too but wondered how he got some all the same length, ya should see the picd with them on him, maybe he'll bless us with it, it's really a good one. :bow: Fred :hatsoff:

Great lookin outfit you got there! :bow:
You have gave me some ideas with those Maple Grizzly claws. I have been wanting something like that to adorne a bag I am going to make. That sounds alot easier than trying to get one to stand still for a pedicure! :rotf: :rotf:

Thats the one ! Now if we can find ya some ral claws and some real eagle fethers (cant see the keyboard) we could get the law after us big time :rotf: Fred :hatsoff: ( guess I got to get off must be 10 boxes of my kids friends on here wanting him. :surrender:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Right up till you snatched on that first one!

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

No sir, that is beyond my abilities. I can point you to the one who is able. You have to look up.

Back