• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Grouse

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snowshoe

36 Cal.
Reaction score
Grouse.jpg

Here is a Ruffed Grouse I shot with my $50.00 Pedersoli 12 GA. I used 80gr. 3f and 80gr. volume of #6.

Snowshoe said:
Here is a Ruffed Grouse I shot with my $50.00 Pedersoli 12 GA.
I'd say you got your money's worth. Good job.

I'm jealous, I've always wanted to hunt grouse with a ML shotgun, got to do some of it in Nevada a long time ago, but never had a shot.

Spence

There's something special about taking game with a muzzleloader. Seeing your photo reminds me of how I started muzzleloader hunting with an old antique shotgun many years ago. Every little bird or rabbit I took with it meant so much more than if I had taken it with a modern gun. Quality versus quantity I guess. Congrats, and nice gun. Thanks for sharing. Bill

Awesome! Congrats. :bow:
My problem with grouse is they are grouse! Almost need a dog along due to the amount of smoke after the shot :idunno: To find the bird. Still looking for my first.Woods Rockets for sure! Thanks for sharing!

Great job !! :hatsoff:

I paid $100 for mt Navy arms Double and I love to shoot it!!! Some folks just don't know what they have.. Thank goodness cause I work hard for what little cash I have in my pocket!!

Come to think of it, Its been a while since I shot my double... Time to pull it out!

Back