• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

H&B Forge

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

YoungGunner

36 Cal.
Reaction score
I love throwing hawks, ( I have two) But I wanted to start getting into throwing knives, and I was wondering how you felt about the throwing knife from H&B Forge, and since you cant just get a knife without a Hawk I was looking at the medium sized camp axe, Is this a good place to get a Hawk and a Knife or are there better places?

-Younggunner

I made my throwing know out of a chainsaw bar. I just ground it to the shape i wanted and then added the leather scales to the handle. its the only one that I have carried for the past 9 years

I've used H&B Hawks and knives for over 30 years, good quality products and good people to deal with. :thumbsup:

Back