• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

He Loved It - The Gift

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the gifts you got him is what i like to call man jewelry so i imagine the fact that you took so much time and thought into his gifts make him one of the luckiest men alive. my wife is constantly doing things like this for me and every time she does i feel like i don't listen to her enough because i feel the gifts i get her just don't match up. oddly enough she has been reading over my shoulder and says she feels the same way. just keep doing what yall are doing and you will have a blessed fun life together. now to drop a quick hint about flintlock possibles...........

oh she was reading over my shoulder. after i posted she said we needed to go out we ended up at bass pro shops looking for possibles what a waste of time.

Back