• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hello all

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Couchtr

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Hello, my name is Thomas. I thought I would join as I have a lot of interest in blackpowder and the fur trapping era. I have to admit, sadly, I do like in line muzzleloaders. You know, they are number 5 or 6 after Civil War era rifles, Hawkens, Modern Bolt Actions, Pistols, and Lever Actions. Anyway, I mean they are nice but they have no tradition or connection to anything. By saying I like them, I only mean I love to shoot and I'll shoot anything over nothing. Furthermore, I'm in OK. I like fur trapping and hunting. Have thought about re-enacting though am yet to jump in and try. I like humor of all kinds. In closing, take care all, I hope to contribute to the group.

Hi Thomas. Welcome aboard! I'm with you on that. I'll shoot anything I can get my hands on, modern or primitive. We'll try not to tease ya too much about the inlines though. :)

Thomas,
Welcome to the MLF glad to have you with
us. Lots of great folks and information here to
help with you journey into the past. Hope you will visit often and contribute when you can.
again welcome and stay active
I am snake-eyes :hatsoff:

TRC,
Welcome to the forum! Ckeck us outand learn/share loads ok knowledge and opinions related to these front stuffers.

firstmost, sit in this chair and I'll go get my tools....we'll just get that lil'ol' line thing though outta yer head....hold on...this wont hurt a bit!

seriously, welcome, we are glad you came!
I go by brett, about 2 years into bp, decades withother guns, but I dont know everything yet!
These folks will teach youso much and set you straight when you drift off course.

Enjoy,
Brett

All I can remember is is sitting and then suddenly all I could think about were sidelocks. Oh well

TRC said:
All I can remember is is sitting and then suddenly all I could think about were sidelocks. Oh well
This is a joke in line with this Forums policy!! :rotf:
You are deeply welcome :grin: :v
ARILAR :grin: :thumbsup:
Almost forgot, dont miss the "Pre Flint-lock section".

TRC said:

It's a disease! And CONTAGIOUS! Yer a goner now... :shake:

Welcome aboard. :hatsoff:

Back