• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hello De Camp

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

You all won't mind another smelly buckshinner setting up another tent will ya?

I hail from the land of Missery where Louis and Clark started out on their historic trek. I have been burnin powder and rendezvousing for quite a spell now and just happened to spot your message board from younder ridge. So if no one objects I will setup my plunder and rest for a spell.

Where's the Whiskey if I don't get some soon I'm just gona die!!!

KNO3CS: Welcome to the Camp ! ! !
Glad you found us. There's alot of good folks here. So enjoy the information, and kick back and enjoy.
Take care, Mtn-Man2U :)

Well I wouldn't want to offend your ole Mule any so I better keep my ole Horse down wind it's the dirtest animal this side of HE$$

Thankyee kindly all for the warm welcome.

whars the Whiskey if I don't get some soon I am just gona die!!!

WELCOME KNO3CS from another from Missery. You will enjoy this site. Get ready for more info then you can compute.
These guys are great and i found more info then any other
place in the short time I've been here.
From Longshot. NE Missouri

Back