• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hello everyone

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ToddCarpenter

Pilgrim
Reaction score
I just wanted to stop by and say hello! I have shot blackpowder off & on since 1985. I am currently shooting a Thompson Center "Black dimond" inline. But I love the old originals as well. I look foreward to talking with you guys and learning more about shooting muzzleloaders!

Bigsarge,

Welcome to the forum, I'm not an inline shooter & never will be. But if I can be of any help on traditional muzzleloading matters, you need only ask! Enjoy your stay here.

Thomas :hatsoff:

Thanks guys! Like I say, right now I am shooting an inline, but in the past I have owned and hunted with a .54 Lyman great plains rifle (I wish I still had that one!), a Dixie gun works .50 mountian rifle. And who knows what the future holds? I may just try to find another .54 great plains rifle. :front:

Bigsarge,
Welcome to the forum glad to have you on
board. Lots of friendly folks and tons of traditional
information. Contribute when you can and have fun.
again welcome and stay active
I am snake-eyes :hatsoff:

Welcome to the best muzzleloading site on the net, hope you enjoy yourself! :hatsoff: :blue:

Hello Bigsarge...

bigsarge.jpg

Back