• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hello from a newbie

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Electric Deacon

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Greetings to all present.. I recently became the proud owner of an antique 40 cal. black powder rifle. Thru a search, I found your website, read your "guidelines" and felt that it was a good fit. I look forward to learning from the assemblage of knowledge located here within the minds of its members. I'm very excited at the prospect of what I've "stumbled" upon. I only hope that I may someday be able to contribute.

Welcome to the forum. I think you will like it here.
We will be needing to see some pictures of that antique .40 soon.

Nice Shot said:
Working on it....but I'm more suited to workin' with a hand tool than a keyboard... :redface:

Yeah, you're a good fit all right. The forum is unusual in that we all like old time guns and old time ways, but we share that interest with 21st century communications.
Welcome to the club!

Jethro, has it right we will need some photo's or you'll get a visit from the blackpowder fairies in a bad mood.

Back