• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hello from Arkansas

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ekilo

Pilgrim
Reaction score
Just wanted to say "Hello" and I'm glad I ran across this site. I have been digging into the history of the longhunter and trapper eras. Both areas have held my attention since childhood. I eventually am looking at getting into period trekking and going to a good rendezvous. Like the rest of y'all, my passion lies in the traditional muzzleloaders. I prefer flint. I look forward to learning and sharing with y'all.

Welcome ekilo, there are several of us from arky on here I live in pocahontas randolph co. where do you hang your hat. Just about any question you have there is someone on here that can help you. take a sit down on that there log and grab a cup of coffee and enjoy the doings your fellow arkansan hounddog

Back