• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hello From Barcelona - Catalonia

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rein

32 Cal
Reaction score
Hello everybody, I'm Rein from Barcelona - Catalonia, and i'm very happy to be here.
I'm a little collector I have some swords, uniforms, helmets, knives, and different types of weapons, including a brown bess rifle from pedersoli and two muzzloader pistols.
Recently I bought a Husqvarna swedish rifle from 1850 so I'm very excited!
We hope sooon we talk with all of you about our comun business ;)

Greetings and best wishes from Barcelona

Howdy and Welcome from Texas!
Thanks Eutycus, and nice to meet you.
Texas, wow! I have to know all that!
An interesting fact probabbly you don't know but in 1958 was born a pioneer rock and roll group called Lone Star from Barcelona!
Was very popular here in the 60,70.. They even did a concert on the JFK aircraft carrier in 1972!
If you have any interest just visit: https://grupo-lonestar.com/

Greetings and best wishes from barcelona

Hey Rein, welcome from WNC!

(That's short for Western North Carolina.)

I enjoyed a visit to Barcelona back in 1999. A beautiful & fun city, and I ate very well. :) Of course, I visited the Basilica Sagrada Familia, a truly impressive work.

I look forward to your posts.

Hey Rein, welcome from WNC!

(That's short for Western North Carolina.)

I enjoyed a visit to Barcelona back in 1999. A beautiful & fun city, and I ate very well. :) Of course, I visited the Basilica Sagrada Familia, a truly impressive work.

I look forward to your posts.
Thanks Windini, nice to meet you too. ;)
Yes we have a beautiful city, thanks.
Barcelona is the capital of the Catalans and receive every day much visitors.

Hello everybody, I'm Rein from Barcelona - Catalonia, and i'm very happy to be here.
I'm a little collector I have some swords, uniforms, helmets, knives, and different types of weapons, including a brown bess rifle from pedersoli and two muzzloader pistols.
Recently I bought a Husqvarna swedish rifle from 1850 so I'm very excited!
We hope sooon we talk with all of you about our comun business ;)

Greetings and best wishes from Barcelona
Welcome from Okanogan, Washington USA!

Back