• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hello from East Texas

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oudoceus

40 Cal.
Reaction score
Hey everybody!
I've had muzzleloaders in the past and after a 10 year absence from the sport I am currently negotiating to have a longrifle built. I'm very much looking forward to getting back out in the field!
Oudoceus (This is an old Welsh name, by the way.)

Welcome to the MLF and welcome back to the traditional muzzleloading family. When you get that longrifle built, make sure you show it off to us all.

:hatsoff: welcome to the forum. Good to see that you found your way back to B/P. Looking forward to reading your posts.

Welcome, we just had a trek in East Texas in the Crockett forest, we plan to do another after the first of the year. Your welcome to come if you like just drop me a line if you want to find out more.

Welcome to the Muzzleloading Forum, And a Big Hello from The BackWood's of Eastern Nebraska to East Texas Piney Wood's Country :thumbsup:

Welcome to the forum. You will find many fellow Texans here as well as much info. Emery

Back