• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hello from Erie Pa

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AJ Deery

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Just wanted to say hello to everyone here on the forum from Erie Pa. I am a avid history buff (Civil War,Golden Age of Piracy, English Civil War) as well as a blackpowder shooter. I am delighted to be here on this forum and look forward to reading the posts.

Sincerely

AJ Deery

Welcome AJ, sounds like you are well grounded in your history connections. Please share your experiences if you wish.

AJ,
Welcome to the MLF. Lots of great PA folks
around here.Hope you will visit often and
contribute when you can.
I am snake-eyes:hatsoff:

welcome. Looking forward to your postings in the reenacting forum -- your history background will be a big asset.

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. I have been shooting for years now and within the last couple of years I have finally had the time to get back to shooting more and more. My wife and I have been active with the Ren-Faire,SCA etc. communities for some time and we are becoming more and more involved in living history functions and events. I am looking forward to this forum and all of the posts here.

Thank you again for the warm welcomes

Sincerely

AJ

Welcome Aboard AJ!

:hatsoff:

Glad to have you in the camp.
Feel free to share your knowledge.

Marc

AJ welcome to the forum.
If your interested the N-SSA has a skirmish going on at the Gem City Sportsman's Club this weekend. Morters, blackpowder botchi, will be there and usually a couple of canons go against each other Saturday evening. This one is a small skirmish but this but it will let you know what we are about.
Bruce

Latest posts

Back