• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

hello from France

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

m.p. orsini

32 Cal.
Reaction score
hi as all, name is Michel, 59 y.o, 2 kids (great), 2 dogs (big) and 1 comprehensive wife ! please excuse my poor english. I shot with a .45 Tc hawken, but i'm not hunter, just for fun. I like the mountains mens life and history, and happy to join this forum.

Michel

Michel,

Welcome to the ML Forum. :thumbsup: Don't worry bout yer English cause most of us wont know the difference. :wink: GW

Welcome Michel, glad you found the forum. We sure don't have any problem understanding you, so please don't worry about it. Emery

Welcome! You will be surprised to find that you can't understand some of the English that is used on this forum, so don't worry about yours.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Welcome,Michel. You will enjoy this site and I know you will learn alot of things and have fun! I sure have. As some of the other fellows have said, don't worry about your English, most of us couldn't speak French. Enjoy!

Michel,
Welcome to the MLF,great to have you with
us.Hope you will visit often and contribute
when you can.
I am snake-eyes:hatsoff:

Bienvenue, Michel. :hatsoff:

I have taken 6 deer with my .50 TC Hawken. We have so may deer they need to be hunted to control the population.

Lucas Roy.

Welcome. Now you'll need to find a .45 Thompson Patriot pistol to go along with your Hawken rifle. You will love that pistol. :thumbsup:

great thank you to all, warm welcome !! if you need informations about french history, just ask me and I such all I can find.I'm very happy to join this group.
Regards
Michel :thumbsup:

Visited your part of France two years ago. I was surprised how much open space there was. Welcome aboard from the heart of the Rocky Mountains!

Hi frenchfrog,

always nice to read guys from Europe here. i'm from Germany, southern part (Bavaria).

Enjoy the forum and have fun.

Regards

Kirrmeister

Back