• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Muzzleloader Magazine?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will be renewing my subscription shortly. Yes, it's a great magazine. It's full of historical articles and there is often at least one DIY article in each issue. @Jason Gatliff has done a great job to improve the magazine since he acquired it. The content has increased, and the quality of the photographs has improved.

I like the magazine quite a lot. The historical articles are well detailed and referenced if you want to go further. The DIY is good with useful graphics and the hunting tales fire this old coot up.

yeah, it's a good mag, I'm glad we have it.

Back