• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hello from IdaHO!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Figured since I have tons of lead, I should get into this. Always looked fun.
Scored me a basic TC single trigger Renegade 50cal today.
w00t.
Welcome from Nebraska, you have a good starter rifle. Tell us how many tons of lead,😂 then we can figure how many RBs you will have to shoot.
Flintlocklar 🇺🇲

HOWDY!..from Texas.

I spent a summer in Boise one year; loved it. I wanted to stay, but fate had other plans.

Welcome from Oklahoma. Two of my friends just moved to Idaho. One to Twin Falls and the other to Pocatello as a Wildlife Biologist. They both are working on getting me up there to hunt in the mountains north of Twin Falls somewhere.
Glad you found this place and you should enjoy the Renegage. They are built like a tank. The one I had liked .495 Roundball, 50grns of 3F for playing and 90 grains for hunting whitetail with .010 lubed patch. It really shined with Hornady Great Plains bullets and 90 grains. The twist on those barrels are more for heavy bullets.
Good luck.
Mike

Latest posts

Back