• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hello from interior Alaska!!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ice Tigre

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Hey there,

I've been reading here for a few monthes, I finaly decided to stop lurking. especialy since I've started making plans for the current members shooting comp. :)

A bit about me; I'm 20, male, and living in Fairbanks Alaska, knife maker by hobby, and currently by profession(read that as officialy unemployed :haha: ). Been into shooting as long as I can remember, learned to shoot when I was 5 or 6.

A few years ago my dad got a 1861 navy revolver reproduction in .36, fun little gun! For christmas of 04 my mother and I got him a cabelas/perdosoli hawken kit, perc. in .50. He returned the favor by getting me a traditions st.louis hawken kit(.50-perc.) for this last christmas.(just what I had asked for) I'm officialy hooked!!

Um....yeah... I talk too much. :redface: :yakyak:

I'll try to get some pics of my finnished gun posted over in the percussion forum.

well, see ya round!

Gary Blessing :hatsoff:

Ice Tigre,
Welcome to the MLF, glad you decided
to quit lurking. Always been envious of those
that live in Alaska. What a beautiful area of the
world you live in. Are you native or a transplant? Visit often and contribute when you
can.
again welcome and stay active
I am snake-eyes :hatsoff:

Hey Snake Eyes!
Yes it is beautiful,of course I don't have much base for comparison-I was born and raised here,but I've never been out of Alaska. Well, I have, but I was too young; I can't remember it.

Thanks for the welcome! I will try to contribute if I can,although probably nothing that could help anybody; an old saying about youth and stupidity comes to mind :haha: :winking:

Later,
Gary

Welcome to the best muzzleloading site on the net, hope you enjoy yourself! :thumbsup: :hatsoff:

Welcome to the fire Ice Tigre, look forward to you joining in the discussions, great group of guys and girls frequent the camp here.

Lived seven years up in AK, down on the Kenai, MP 36, Seward hwy just out of Moose Pass. With the ice breakup (you got your time in yet?) on the Tanana River at Nenana not far away, watch out for the snow snakes. (little AK humor there :winking: )

Back