• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hello from Ky.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KyLongbeard

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Just wanted to peek in and say hi. Currently I've just got a .50cal I deer hunt with but am hoping to make a move to shotgun for turkeys. Looks like I can find all my info here!
Really nice looking site.

KLB,

Welcome to TMF and prepare yourself for a fun and informative time.

:redthumb:

Lehigh County, propa longarms.

KyLongbeard,
welcome to the forum glad to have you
with us. hope you will join in and contribute
whenevere you can.
again welcome and stay active
I am snake-eyes :peace: :) :thumbsup:

Welcome to the best muzzloading site on the net, hope you enjoy it as much as I do! :thumbsup: :redthumb:

Hello KyLongbeard. Welcome to the forum. This is a great place to get to meet some great people and gather a ton of info on any aspect of the hobby you may be into. Have fun looking around and asking questions. :peace:

Hey - with a handle like KYLongbeard, I guess you'd better be goin' after turkeys! Welcome to the forum. Hope to see you here 'n there.

IM jaybe :thumbsup:

Currently I've just got a .50cal I deer hunt with but am hoping to make a move to shotgun for turkeys. Looks like I can find all my info here!
Really nice looking site.

You are strolling down a path I took not long ago. I started here in November with one .50 cal flintlock and a cap and ball revolver. I've added a few more items to that meager collection including a shotgun.

I was always a little intimidated by everything that seemed to be involved in BP shotguns. Because of the knowledge that the forum members so graciously shared with me, I decided to go for it and add a new dimension to my muzzleloading experience.

You are right; all the information you need is right here, and there's no turning back now. You are about to become hopelessly addicted to BP.

Hello KY Longbeard! We're practically neighbors. I'm working in Paducah right now. Welcome and enjoy this informative site!

KyLongbeard :A Big Welcome To The Camp!!

I would like to welcome you from the other side
of the Rocky Mountains.(Oregon) This is a great
place to hang out. Alot infor here for you to
check out. Again Welcome !! Mtn-Man2u :)

Back